Tuesday, July 5, 2011

this world means nothing to me..

like this sky, that the falling stars have made empty
like this tide in the sea, that the sand doesn't set free

like this summer heat, that the monsoon shower arrives to let flee
like this sun, that the clouds hide from you to see

like this pain, that my heart feels when you don't agree
this world, baby when you don't smile, means nothing to me

but the stars know, they only have the sky where they can be
and the sand too, can never let the tide go carefree

the monsoon knows, that heat alone can destroy it terribly
even the clouds believe, it is the sun you will in the end see

my heart knows, that it is you who has become its only landlady
and baby, you know too that no one else but me, can keep you as happy

No comments:

Post a Comment